Wednesday 5 November 2014

Anne Hathaway believes aliens exist


By Channel24

Los Angeles - Anne Hathaway believes aliens exist.

The The Devil Wears Prada star has admitted that she believes there are other life forms in the universe, but is unsure of what they would look like.

She told The Mail on Sunday newspaper: ''I've never had any problem with the idea that there is other life in the universe.

''Does that life look exactly like us? Probably not. In fact, I couldn't even imagine what these other life forms might look like, or what set of values they might hold or knowledge they might understand.''

She continued: ''I've always thought it's highly unlikely there's nothing out there. I certainly don't struggle to believe that they exist.''

The 31-year-old actress features in new science fiction film Interstellar as one of four astronauts, and revealed that while she dreamed of exploring the solar system as a youngster, the stars have become more and more intriguing for her as she has matured.



She admitted: ''I did want very much to go into space when I was little, but I was very bad at both maths and science when I was at school so I could never even dream about making that journey.

''Then, when I was older, I started to watch a lot of nature documentaries, which later led to documentaries about science, about physics, about the universe.''

She added: ''Astronomy has been a mini-passion of mine for some time now.'' 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrities and UFO 'Encounters'
Video By Mac - Blog Only / Info Source Canoe.CA Showbiz