Friday 30 March 2012

Rihanna Used To Be UFO Spotter. Sort Of.

By entertainment.ie

Rihanna Used To Be UFO Spotter. Sort Of.

Day 146 of Rihanna's Battleship junket in London. She's now disclosed herself as an alien enthusiast.
Although she was somewhat forced into the pastime... The 24-year-old says her father Ronald Fenty used to have her sit on the doorstep of their home in Bridgetown, Barbados, and monitor the skies for signs of extra-terrestrial activity.
She said: "My dad used to make me sit outside on the steps all night long looking for UFOs flying by, and I had to do that for years. I didn't see any but I saw a falling star once and I was like, 'Yessss, Dad! Come and see, it just darted'."
Let's assume Ronald used to make his daughter sit outside all night so he could indulge in his documented crack habit.
Moving on to something more positive, Rihanna admits her acting debut has given her a taste for the big screen, but insists she won't be turning her back on music any time soon.
She said: "Doing movies and getting into acting is something that I always wanted to try and I never knew whether I would like it, hate it or love it but I just wanted to try it. It ended up being a really awesome experience. But I don't see why I can't do both acting and music."