Saturday 11 October 2014

UFOs caught on camera over El Paso, Texas

 
Published on 5 Oct 2014 By HempSaves
 
This is footage that was taken out of my own camera from inside of an apartment complex in El Paso, TX on Oct. 4th, 2014 starting at 7:16 PM. The second set of footage was taken starting at 7:29 PM. I believe these to be Unidentified Flying Objects because of the strange ways that the lights in the sky were moving. There was no perceivable wind that day, and the temperature was approximately 70-75 degrees, and the sky was clear with only light pollution blocking out the stars, but these lights were much brighter than the stars in the sky, and they were easily visible through the light pollution. The lights took upon triangular and "V" formations throughout the footage, and at a few points, one appears to go up while the other goes down, and one goes left while the other goes right. At certain points, the UFO's began to hover until disappearing into the night's sky. I don't know what these lights were, but I think "Chinese lanterns" is the incorrect answer for some reason, and the local police stated that they hadn't heard any reports of "Golden Knights" or "Chinese Lantern" activities..

Position: I was standing in the NE part of El Paso close to the Walgreens on Dyer/Wren St. I was facing the direction of East to Northeast when I was capturing the footage. Keep in mind that I was facing the direction of land that is owned by the military at Fort Bliss, so maybe it's some kind of advanced military craft. To be honest, I have no idea what these lights were. I scoured the internet for any evidence of Golden Knights and/or Chinese Lantern shows/activities, and I could find nothing, so your guess is as good as mine at this point.