Saturday 11 October 2014

Megan Fox: Aliens have always been here

 
By Expose Entertainment
 
 Megan Fox never worries about being cast as the 'pretty girl'.Megan Fox thinks aliens helped build the pyramids.The actress stars in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as journalist April O'Neil, who has to convince people she hasn't dreamt up the unusual superheroes.Even off screen, the 28-year-old has no problem believing there is other life out there."I believe in everything other people find absurd," she told morgenpost.de."I believe in aliens. How would they have built the pyramids otherwise?
 
There are so many unanswered questions and I'm very open-minded. I think anything is possible. Much of what we know now used to be thought of as absurd."In the film, her character is frustrated people don't take her journalistic abilities seriously as she works in the entertainment industry. She could draw parallels to her own life, as she is often cast as the 'pretty girl'. However, it's of no concern to the mother-of-two."I don't worry much about what other people think when it comes to my onscreen performances," she shrugged."That's my job. I never think, 'I deserve an award for this role.' It's all subjective; everyone is entitled to their opinion."Of course it helps to be attractive in the film industry. It's a visual medium. I don't know why I would have a problem with that."
 
Alongside helping turtles fight crime on screen, Megan raises sons Noah and Bodhi with her husband Brian Austin Green. Starring in the film prompted her to reflect on real-life heroes."I think anyone who is a mother is a hero every day, because they have so much responsibility," she reasoned."When you have a child, you'll never be the same person again because you worry every second of every day."