Monday 25 August 2014

Joey Essex believes in aliens

 
By Expose Entertainment

The former 'The Only Way Is Essex' star visited Area 51 in Nevada - where the US government is believed to be studying extraterrestrial life - while filming his latest show 'Educating Joey Essex - Space Cadet' but admitted he doesn't think anyone will ''ever know'' if there are aliens inside.
Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: ''I think aliens are definitely real ... There's evidence out there that you can clearly see. I would say aliens are definitely out there, I mean, I think we've all seen them we just don't know it.''
The 24-year-old TV personality went on to joke that he once spotted an alien at a nightclub in Essex, owned by his former co-star.
He revealed: ''I saw one in Sugar Hut ages ago. It just looked a bit like Micky Norcross but like a younger version of Micky Norcross.''
Despite admitting he's a keen believer in UFOs, Joey - who attended space camp and was given astronaut training during his American adventure - confessed he doesn't fancy a trip to the moon anytime soon.
He explained: ''I'd be really paranoid. I mean I've got bad claustrophobia as well so I'd be completely scared in case my rocket disappears or I get abducted by aliens or something.''
'Educating Joey Essex - Space Cadet' airs on ITV2 on September 2 at 9pm.
----------------------------------------------------------