Friday 19 October 2012

A new kind of ultra-giant UFO is zooming around Texas



Last weekend in Texas, a couple sighted a gigantic UFO that sounds like exactly the sort of thing we'd like to see in JJ Abrams' next TV series.
Here's the report they filed with MUFON:

A rectangular UFO was sighted by me near Hutto, Texas . . . It was very large and perfectly rectangular, grayish / black in color hovering below the storm clouds like a huge banner. I was driving toward Taylor, Texas on Hi-Way 79 going east. It was the size of a football field in my opinion. Moving as fast as I was driving at 55 miles per hour going parallel to it.. I watched it for almost 5 minutes in disbelief. Then I took action and took the very next road to intersect with it and it just disappeared! This is the 2nd UFO that I have seen in my life time. The other was in 1973 and it was hovering over the Decker Lake Power Plant near Austin, Texas. What a sight seeing it going zig zag across the sky then stopping for about 5 minutes to recharge then off it went at a blink of an eye it was gone. My wife [Name withheld by SW/LITS] witness it with me too and went to get a camera and it was gone.