Tuesday 15 May 2012

UFO over Snowbird, Utah Caught on Video

By Ufo Casebook

UFO ImagePublished on May 12, 2012 by Still Hope
This video was shot the 01-11-12 at 12:25 AM, while working on a TV show in Snowbird, Utah. It was shot from the balcony of my hotel while I was preparing the camera package for the next day in our TECH room.
I stepped outside on the balcony to complete one of my tasks, when I saw a "single" light moving up in the sky in front of me. The building was facing a mountain, but the visibility outside was minimal.
I couldn't distinguish objects because of the cloudy/foggy weather, nor understand exactly what I was observing at the time.
The light was moving slowly from left to right with a 10-15 degree inclination upwards. It traveled for 30 to 45 seconds, and then stopped suddenly.
The light gradually multiplied to 8 distinct lights. That's when I ran inside, grabbed a camera and started shooting.
The video was shoot with a $50,000 camera with a Fujinon lens 22X HD.
I showed this material for 5 months to professionals working in different fields, including pilots, video engineers and locals from that specific area.
They all had very interesting explanations. Tell me what you think.
Respectfully,
A.B.
The video you see below has been edited by www.ufocasebook.com. To see the original full length version, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFPBFDPE31s