Monday 23 January 2012

UFO spotted in Devon

The Telegraph
10:56AM GMT 23 Jan 2012

This mysterious image of a UFO shooting across the sky was captured in Devon by a bridge worker.

UFO spotted in Devon
Gary McDermott's photograph of the UFO over Plymouth Photo: Gary McDermott / SWNS.com
 
 
Gary McDermott snapped the glowing red object, with bright flashing lights, after stopping his car to photograph a low-flying helicopter in Plymouth.
The disc-shaped UFO flashed across the sky - just as he was taking the picture - before it disappeared into the night at 9pm on Sunday.
Mr McDermott, who was working night shifts on the city's famous Royal Albert Bridge, said: "I just couldn't believe what I had just seen.
"It must have been a UFO - and I cannot believe I am saying that because I don't believe in them usually. I am always sceptical.
"But this was definitely not a normal aircraft. It was red, the shape they say UFO aircraft is, and had two bright lights coming out of it.

"It came into shot just as I took the picture - then as soon as I said to my mate 'look what I have just seen', it disappeared.
"Apparently there have been a few other similar sightings across Britain in recent weeks."
On January 6 two mysterious bright lights were spotted floating over Chatham in Kent.
Less than a week later four similar lights were seen over Essex - but none were as clear as Gary's Devon snap.
Devon and Cornwall Police said they had not been informed of any reports of UFO sightings in the area.